Summer hours schedule:
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Student Conduct staff are also available by phone, email or pre-scheduled appointment between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Due to ongoing construction in Lincoln Tower, sometimes we must close our office. We encourage all visitors to call our main office number - 614-292-0748 - before making a special trip.
Students, graduates or alumni seeking disciplinary records verification for study abroad, transfer/admittance applications or any other purpose should submit the request using this web form:
Address, Phone, Fax, Email
550 Lincoln Tower
1800 Cannon Drive
Columbus, OH 43210
General Email: email@example.com
Like other areas of campus, finding a parking space near our building is sometimes challenging. There are metered spots in the lots to our south and north. For more information about parking options, please visit CampusParc
- Emma Anderson - Conduct Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ronnie Boyer - Sexual Misconduct Investigator, email@example.com
- Nadia Haque, JD - Associate Director, Deputy Title IX Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bakari Lumumba - Graduate Associate, email@example.com
- David McQuigg - Sexual Misconduct Investigator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krystal Reeb - Associate Director, email@example.com
- Aaron Reistad - Conduct Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Smith, JD - Director, email@example.com
- Lori Smith - Office Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Volkman - Conduct Case Manager, email@example.com
- Kendra Wiechart - Sexual Misconduct Investigator, firstname.lastname@example.org